Professional Development can be confusing at times. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that may help clear up your confusion.
  • Utah State Office of Education or USOE credit may be used for re-licensure and/or DSD salary lane changes.
  • University graduate credit may be used for relicensure and/or DSD salary lane changes.
  • Re-licensure points are awarded per contact hour and may only be used for renewal of state teaching license. Licensure points are valid within the five year licensing period and are not carried over into the next licensing period.  Educators renew their licenses every five years.  (In most incidences, Level I educators do not need licensure points.)

Here is the link to get to your account…